Castle Rock is part of Douglas County’s School District, which strides to offer “world class options” for education. Their 25+ schools include public, alternative and charter schools for pre-school to high school. Check out their list at DCSD’s website.
With dozens of eateries (from the casual to fine dining), here is a sample of locals’ favorites:
- Crave (American cuisine) - Known for their awesome burgers and friendly service.
- Union Bistro (American cuisine) – A great local restaurant with fresh ideas.
- Manna Restaurant (American Contemporary Healthy) – Located on Castle Rock Adventist Hospital’s campus, the affordable salad bar gets raving reviews.
- The Old Stone Church Restaurant (Italian American Southwestern) – Known as a romantic spot.
- Damascus Grill (Mediterranean Middle Eastern) - Excellent food and attentive service.
- Guadalajara Restaurant (Authentic Mexican) – Their fried fish is one of their specialties.
- Augustine Grill (American) – A romantic ambiance and delicious menu.
- Duke's Steakhouse (Steakhouse) – Beef prepared with passion and old-fashioned Colorado hospitality.
- Yolanda's Tacos (Mexican) - Casual eatery with very good food (now three locations).
ATTRACTIONS & SHOPPING
Castle Rock offers a variety of outdoor adventures, shopping and cultural attractions. Here are a few to check out!
- Castle Rock Zip Line Tours
- Rock Park
- Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center
- Outlets at Castle Rock
- The Ridge at Castle Pines North
- Crowfoot Valley Coffee and Crowbar
- The Barn Specialty & Gift Shops
- Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course
- Gateway Mesa Open Space Park
Check out our part one about Castle Rock's history and real estate market!
GOT A QUESTION ABOUT LIVING IN CASTLE ROCK, CO?
Contact our local real estate experts at RE/MAX Alliance:
719 Wilcox Street
Castle Rock, CO