Parker is part of Douglas County’s School District which has been ranked number two in education in the country (U.S. News, 2011)! The high school graduation rate is a whopping 97.2%! DCSD offers “world class options,” students can attend public, alternative and charter schools for pre-school to high school. Check out their list at DCSD’s website.
With dozens of restaurants (from the casual eatery to fine dining), here is a sample of Parker’s most popular spots:
- Opa (Greek cuisine)
- Dancing Noodle (Thai cuisine)
- India’s Kitchen (Indian cuisine)
- Indochine Cuisine (Thai cuisine)
- Portifino’s Pizza and Pasta (Italian, Pizza and Seafood cuisine)
- Bagel Stop Shop (Café and Bagels)
- Junz (Sushi, French and Japanese cuisine)
- Hickory House (Barbecue cuisine)
- Trappers’s Chop House (Steakhouse and Seafood cuisine)
- Casa Mariachi (Mexican cuisine)
As a bustling town, Parker offers the standard retail stores as well as little, local shops like The Parker Shoppes and Mainstreet Flower Market. Conveniently located in the E-470 corridor, residents are minutes away from major shopping centers like Park Meadows and the Southlands.
Parker residents enjoy an array of outdoor and indoor recreations. In line with the Colorado lifestyle, the town also offers great brewery tours, arts and cultural exhibits.
- The Wildlife Experience
- Elk Mountain Brewing
- Don Mammoser Photo Day Tours
- Parker Fieldhouse
- H2O'Brien Pool
- Parker Recreation Center
- PACE Center
- Vehicle Vault
- Hidden Mesa Open Space
- Sulphur Gulch Trail
GOT A QUESTION ABOUT LIVING IN PARKER, CO?
Contact our local real estate experts at RE/MAX Alliance: