If you’ve just moved to Evergreen (or are about to move) and need to get your bearings, we’ve gathered a list of local resources to help make your transition a bit smoother. You may even want to print the list out for easy reference!
1. Century Link
Providing home phone, Internet, TV and wireless services
2. Xcel Energy
For electric outages, call 800-895-1999.
For gas emergencies, leave your home or business and call 800-895-2999.
3. Intermountain Rural Electric Association
To start residential service, you’ll need the social security number of each person who will be on the account.
4. Evergreen Metro District (water/sanitation)
After hours and on weekends, call 303-688-7115 if you have a water or sewer emergency.
5. Waste Management
Provides curbside pickup, recycling services, dumpsters, Bagster® bags, medical waste and portable storage.
1. License Plates
2. Division of Motor Vehicles
Read up on the identification requirements before heading to the DMV.
1. Clear Creek County School District
2. Jefferson County School District
1. Evergreen Library
The library is located at 5000 Co. Road 73 in Evergreen.
1. Buchanan Park Recreation Center
This rec center is located at 32003 Ellingwood Trail.
2. Wulf Recreation Center
This rec center is located at 5300 S. Olive Road.
3. Evergreen Golf Course
The course is located at 29614 Upper Bear Creek Rd.
1. Colorado Small Business License
2. Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber is located at 30480 Stagecoach Blvd., Suite C.
3. BBB of Denver
4. Jefferson Economic Development Corp.
5. Jefferson County Business Resource Center
6. Jefferson County Planning & Zoning
7. Jefferson County Workforce Center
8. Clear Creek County Workforce Center
1. Evergreen Community and Chamber Relations Committee
There are more than 143 nonprofits in the Evergreen area!
Whether you’re looking to buy or sell in Evergreen, we hope you’ll allow RE/MAX Alliance of Evergreen to be your Realtor! We know the area better than anyone and work closely with Home Mortgage Alliance to get you the best mortgage rates. Call us today 303-674-9770 or visit us online at http://evergreen.homesincolorado.com/.